Standard Bank Learnerships Programme 2017-2018
Financial planner learnerships program created by The Standard Bank Financial Consultancy intended
to produce professional staff. Candidates are required to be in the city of Gauteng, Western Cape,
Eastern Cape and Kwa-Zulu Natal Only.
Conducted joint training between theory and practice. This training will be held for 36 months.
Applicants will have the same opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in financial
planning. This study will apply the practical aspects and the participants will get a national
certificate in wealth management (NQF 5) when it is able to complete the program for 36 months.
participants must sign a contract and they will be given a salary plus commission R8 000
For those of you who want to see this LEARNERSHIP, you can click website below
For those of you who want to see all LEARNERSHIP
CLICK HERE: Available Learnerships
- Be between the ages of 21-35;
- Be competent to speak, read and write English;
- Have completed a 3 year Financial/Financial Planning related qualification (Degree or Diploma, ;
- incomplete qualifications might be considered);
- Have a real drivers license/own vehicle;
- Be computer literate;
- Not be employed;
- Not be studying at another institution;
- Not be registered on some other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Candidates must have a legitimate email address as all correspondence will likely be done via email;
- Candidates will probably be required to complete relevant assessments-online;
The following checks will likely be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal convictions checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications
Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit. Please observe that if contact isn’t made with criminal background by the end, chances are you’ll consider the job as unsuccessful.