Graduate Internship Programme at DOJ & CD
Experience yourself with internship programme 2016 at DOJ & CD (Dept of Justice and Constitutional Development). The internship that is designed by DOJ & CD promotes equal opportunity that stating anyone that meets the least requirement can apply. The graduate/internship opportunity comprises in some category based on the internship program that you apply, the region where you apply, and also the qualification. In addition, the successful applicant of internship progrmme at Dept of Justice and Constitutional Development will be awarded with stipend (but not a salary) that is differed depending on the internship opportunity that is applied by the applicants.
Internship programme 2016 at DOJ & CD provides chances for both SA graduates and matriculants with excellent academic result within tertiary qualification. In addition, you are suggested not to apply if previously become the intern for certain internship opportunity. Let it alone, the internship opportunity will be held in each registered region, though it is recommended to apply based on the location nears you, but it is allowable for you to send your application to different region as long as you can accommodate yourself to reach the location where the internship programme is held.
Since, the Dept of Justice and Constitutional Development internship programme 2016 covers some regions like Pretoria, Limpopo, Gauteng and some more, alongside with some options for the opportunity for the graduate/internship programme, when sending your application, be sure you remember to notify your region where you apply and the reference number. You require to prepare transcript for degree/national diploma qualifications, valid SA ID, CV, and matric certificate. Tag along a Z83 from which is accessible from Public Service Department. Further information related to this internship programme for 2016 at DOJ & CD, within work hours, dial 012 3154843 (Ms Samantha Fisher), another, 012 315 4846 (Mr Andries Moekwa). The application’s deadline is on December 28th 2015.
- NATIONAL OFFICE: The Director-General: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X 81, Pretoria, 0001. OR Physical address: Application Box, First floor reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.
- GAUTENG: The Regional Head, Private Bag X6, Johannesburg, 2000. OR Physical address: 7th floor; Regional Office – Gauteng; Department of Justice and Constitutional Development; Schreiner Chambers, Corner Pritchard and Kruis Street. Johannesburg. Gauteng.
- MPUMALANGA: The Regional Head, Private Bag X11249, Nelspruit, 1201 OR Physical address: Application Box, Fourth Floor Room 4.26, 24 Brown Street, Nedbank Centre, Nelspruit. 1200
- KWAZULU-NATAL: The Regional Head, Private Bag X54372,
- DURBAN, 4000 or Physical Address: Recruitment, First Floor, 2 Devonshire Place, Durban. 4001.
- NORTHERN CAPE: The Regional Head: Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X6106, Kimberley, 8300. OR hand delivers at the New Public Buildings, (Magistrates Court) of Knight and Stead Streets, 7th floor, Kimberley, 8301.
- FREE STATE: The Regional Head, Private Bag X20578, Bloemfontein, 9300 or Physical address: 53 Colonial Building, Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein, 9300
- LIMPOPO: The Regional Head, Department of Justice & Constitutional Development, Private Bag x 9526, Polokwane 0700 OR Physical address: Reception area, Limpopo Regional Office, 92 Bok Street, Polokwane, 0700
- NORTH WEST: The Regional Head, Private Bag X2033, Mmabatho, 2735 or hand deliver at 22 Molopo Road, Ayob Gardens, Mafikeng.
- WESTERN CAPE: The Regional Head, Department of Justice, Private Bag X 9171, Cape Town, 8001 OR Physical address: Mezzanine floor Plein Park Building, Plein Street, Cape Town. 8000.
- EASTERN CAPE: The Regional Head, Private Bag X9065, East London, 5200 OR Physical address 3 Phillip Frame Road, East London