BMW: Learnership Internship Programme 2017-2018
BMW southern Africa are in need of employee learnership internship program. located at pretoria. responsibilities that must be done is to give support to technicians, among others preparation, service and repair vehicles. the opportunity to participate in this program will acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualified technician BWM.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science with a pass rate of 50% in both subjects;
- Tertiary technical qualification would be advantageous;
- Drivers licence is non-negotiable;
- Computer literate in Office suite
- Attend BMW SA Apprentice 1st level training course;
- Responsible for visual (exterior) vehicle inspection within workshop;
- Responsible for visual (interior) vehicle inspection in workshop;
- Ensure proper administration of workshop documents and parts are collected.
How to Apply
Clink link here BMW Learnership
For those of you who want to see all learnerships and Internship
CLICK HERE: Available Learnerships
Picture Source: bmw.co.za